30 June 2013

Bangkok 曼谷 前奏 Prelude

"上有天堂,下有曼谷的购物天堂."

这是曼谷暂时给予我的印象.

筹划着下一趟曼谷的人文探索之旅. 有人想随队吗?


Bangkok oh Bangkok. I wish I can know you more.
I will be back very soon.
Hope that next trip I can get some "not so tourist" shot.
I want something raw and real :)


IMG_2574
On the way.


IMG_2583
Arial view of Bangkok's suburban.

???
??? Station.
By the way, long live the king!

IMG_2596
The last time I took diesel powered train was 19 yrs ago.


IMG_2598
This is a nice experience.


IMG_2636
An alley of Pratunam Market.


IMG_2643
Rush rush rush. Its morning.


IMG_2651
Victory monument. One of the bus hub I presume.

It is not about style. It is about practicability. Nice rain boot.
Practical & Stylish. Nice rain boot.
Spook with this men. A very friendly person.

IMG_2668
Marble Temple.


IMG_2669


IMG_2679


IMG_2680

Bangkok. Temple is every where.
In Bangkok, temples are everywhere.

IMG_2703
Boat ride on Chao Pharaya.

Houses on one of the Chao Phraya's channel.
水上人家 (一)

IMG_2705
水上人家 (二)


IMG_2691
Buddha oh Buddha.

IMG_2708
The temple of dawn. Wat Arun.


IMG_2715
Now, this is art work.


IMG_2723
我顶!


IMG_2840
Chocolate Ville, Bangkok.
Western in the East.


IMG_2876
Arial View.

Miniature Chocolate Ville, Bangkok
Miniature Chocolate Ville

No comments:

Post a Comment