I always wish I have at least 3 days full to explore this island by walking or cycling.
This island is so lively and whenever I walk into one of the old shops in the UNESCO heritage area. It kind a reminded me the old shop that my aunty used to owned it when I was just 6~7 yrs old. It is a gathering point where all the family members used to gather during Chinese New Year and that time was so merit. Nevertheless, it also reminded me the delicious steam buns that made by my uncle. He was selling dim sum and steam buns that time and he is a very good steam buns chef, his "char xiu bao", "sang yuk bao" and "lo mai gai" are typically good. But after he retired the chance of tasting the buns which made by him is close to zero.
Nostalgia.........
The duration of visiting Penang this time is rather a very short one. It is just about 1/2 day. Instead of taking more photos, I choose to relax, observe and feel the surroundings. Hence, not many photos were taken. Anyhow, hope that next time I can do a more complete photo shooting coverage :)
 |
| Wall Art - Lion Dance, Armenian Street |
 |
| Wall Art - The 3 Majority, Armenian Street |
 |
| The Cat |
 |
| The Rat |
 |
| Mouse, Meow & Jo |
 |
| Wall Art - Our Art Is Dying! |
 |
| Bamboo Steam Cage |
 |
| Children Playing on Chew Jetty |
 |
| Triangular Roofing |
 |
| Dragon Boat |
No comments:
Post a Comment